Advanced Skins for Social Media Feather extends Social Media Feather’s styling options by adding skins with transparent backgrounds. Backgrounds, hover effects and other styling may be applied with custom CSS. The skins were created with the help of the Socicon generator.
Advanced Skins for Social Media Feather can be installed like any other WordPress plugin.
Once the plugin is installed and activated, the new skins will be listed with the others on the Social Media settings page and in the skin dropdowns in the Sharing and Follow Us widgets. Just select the skin you want to use and save the setting.
- What skins are available?
- Color icons on a transparent background
- Blue icons on a transparent background
- White icons on a transparent background
- Silver (light gray) icons on a transparent background
- Gray icons on a transparent background
- Black icons on a transparent background
- What can I do with the skins?
Pretty much anything that can be done with CSS can be set: backgrounds, borders, padding, opacity, filters, transitions and hover effects. For a few styling ideas, visit the plugin page at https://susanwrotethis.com/plugins/advanced-skins-for-social-media-feather/
- Where do I put the custom CSS?
In most newer versions of WordPress, you can go to Appearance > Customize in the admin menu and select Additional CSS. Add the CSS and press the Publish button.
If you’re running a version without the Additional CSS available, you may use a custom stylesheet plugin.
- What versions of Social Media Feather does this plugin work with?
The filter hook this plugin uses was introduced in version 1.3.0 of Social Media Feather.
- What is Socicon?
Socicon is a free social icon font with icons for dozens of social media networks. It is released under SIL Open Font License 1.1. Visit Socicon at http://www.socicon.com for details.
- Are the icons optimized?
- Is this plugin translation ready?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Skins for Social Media Feather” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 (March 15, 2019)
- New release