Awesome WordPress Slider is the most powerful and intuitive WordPress plugin to create sliders which was never possible before. Fully responsive, SEO optimized and works with any WordPress theme. Create beautiful sliders and tell stories without any code.
Most powerful features
- Content slide builder – Edit your slides as you used to in shortcoder builders.
- Totally responsive and touch friendly – Sliders can be enjoyed on any device, be it a mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Overlay Color – This choise is for overlay, that appear as background for titles an descriptions on the slides.
- Slideshow Speed – This speed of each slide will remain in the slieder.
- Customizable controls – Arrows, Bullets, Autoplay, Bar, Thumbnails, Shadows
- Navigation arrows – You can enable / disable the button of navigation (Previous/next) for the slider for the option. You have the option to specify the color and size.
- Dynamic Slides
- Full-width responsive mode
- SEO optimized
- Totally integrated with WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
First things first, thank you for choosing our Awesome WordPress Slider plugin!
You can install the plugin one of two ways:
Install using FTP
- Unzip the awesome-wordpress-slider.zip file locally to your machine
- Connect to your FTP area using your preferred FTP package
- Upload the Awesome WordPress Slider folder that you extracted from the zip file to the plugin folder of your WordPress installation (wp-content -> plugin)
- Go to plugin and activate Awesome WordPress Slider.
Install by WordPress (recommended)
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to plugin and click the Add New button at the top
- Click the Upload plugin button at the top
- Click the Choose File button and locate the awesome-wordpress-slider.zip
- File on your machine and click the Install Now button
- On the basis the plugin installs correctly, click the Activate link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Awesome WordPress Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors