Simplest contact forms ever. Two easy ways to use:
- Click the “Insert Contact Form” button above the Post & Page editor. Then edit the link to add your own email/Squaresend address
- Or the plugin detects & auto-converts mailto: links on any Page, Post or widget into a clean, formatted contact form, thanks to the SquareSend.com API
To get started, signup on www.squaresend.com, register an email address on Squaresend, and use that email address in a mailto: link on your site. There is no wp-admin page or Option Setup for this plugin. It’s that simple
* Use WordPress’ antispambot() method to prevent your emails from being harvested by spammers. In your template HTML: mailto:
* Add titles, labels and placeholder text to the form your users see with Squaresend’s Querystring settings. For example: Customize the title of the form & email ‘Contact‘
- Make sure you have an account & registered email address on Squaresend.com
- Upload the
contact-blasterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress — Note, there is no wp-admin page for this plugin. It’s that simple
- Use the “Insert Contact Form” button or create a mailto link on a public page using the same email address you registered at Squaresend, like: “mailto:email@example.com”
- Do I need a SquareSend account?
Yes, you need an account and a registered email address on SquareSend for this plugin to be able to send messages.
- Why isn’t the contact form working?
The mailto: link must use the same email address that you activated on SquareSend or the form will not activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Blaster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Blaster” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add an above-editor button to auto-gen mailto: links
- Initial plugin, basic Suqaresend enabled, no config options or admin-page