Adds a smooth dark mode to the default WordPress dashboard interface. The dark mode can be disabled per user in the profile page.
Plugins officially supported:
* Advanced Custom Fields
* Nested Pages
* Yoast SEO
* Yoast SEO Premium
* Yoast SEO Local
* Yoast SEO News
* Yoast SEO WooCommerce
* Better Search Replace
* Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
* Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks
Submit custom added style via the wordpress.org forums or via the offical Github repository.
How to compile:
sass --watch assets/scss/app.scss assets/css/dark-mode-dashboard.css
- Upload the plugin package to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Done! Your WordPress dashboard is now in dark mode 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Dark Mode for WP Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update: Added a toggle in the WP Admin toolbar. Also added support for Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks and fixed minor Gutenberg issues
- Fixed: Minor issue with ACF Group field
- Update: Added support for Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights & WP to Twitter
- Update: Added support for Yoast SEO Premium, Yoast SEO Local, Yoast SEO News, Yoast SEO Video, Yoast SEO WooCommerce & AIOSEO. Some minor fixes
- Update: Added Better Search Replace support
- Update: Added Advanced Custom Fields support
- Update: Fixed Gutenberg editor
- Update: Added the option to disable the dark mode in the user profile.
- Fixed: Issues with the graphs within the Jetpack plugin
- Fixed: Some issues with the Jetpack plugin
- Added: WooCommerce support
- Added: Nested Pages (plugin) support
- Update: Ownership change
- Added: Jetpack support
- Fixed: Notice: wp_register_style was called incorrectly.
- First public version