The most intuitive Email Newsletter, Ecommerce Email Marketing & SMS solution designed specifically for your WordPress and WooCommerce store
What’s better than a one-click WooCommerce store integration? An integration that provides you with pre-built workflows, ready-made Email & SMS campaign templates, the simplest drag & drop editing features, and tools that make it easy to get up & running without being overwhelmed by complexities.
More than 80,000 ecommerce brands use Omnisend to grow their businesses, converting their subscribers to shoppers and then quickly into loyal customers, with, highly-relevant emails & texts.
Get started on a Free plan reaching upto 250 contacts with 500 emails per month, and up to 60 international SMS! Enjoy all features on any plan, even Free! Upgrade your plan to suit your email marketing contact list size but always benefit from our outstanding 24/7 support.
Omnisend enables you to:
🚀 Sell while you sleep with pre-built workflows
Convert store visitors to shoppers with pre-built Email & SMS automations designed for ecommerce:
- Abandoned cart recovery emails
- Post-sales & order follow-up emails
- Product & Browse abandonment
- New subscribers (welcome emails)
- Customers likely to churn (winback, cross-sell & reactivation emails)
- Customer feedback and product reviews
All Email and SMS messages, are pre-built with subject lines and workflow settings, so you can get up and running in minutes.
🚀 Send stunning newsletters
Create beautiful, shoppable emails in minutes with:
- A drag & drop email builder
- Automatically applied brand assets direct from your store
- Ready-made, responsive email templates on any device
- Unique coupon codes
- Automatic product picker listing
- Product recommender (up to 8 products)
Plus, resend campaigns without any tedious manual work!
🚀 Grow your Email and SMS subscriber lists
Seamlessly collect email and/or SMS opt-ins with fully customizable popups, signup bars, landing pages & wheel of fortune. Find ready-made & themed templates in the Forms Library, including onsite promotions. Plus, built-in Email marketing List Cleaning tool to optimize your audience and improve email deliverability.
🚀 Improve your targeting with robust segmentation
Boost your conversions with well-targeted, personalized messages across email, SMS, and use the audience sync for Facebook & Google ads.
Create segments for:
- High-value (VIP) customers
- Likely-to-churn customers
- Specific category/product shoppers
- First-time/repeat customers & many more data-driven types of audiences.
🚀 Combine email marketing with SMS
- Send FREE SMS on any plan
- SMS available worldwide
- SMS can be used in campaigns & omnichannel workflows
- No need to pay for multiple apps anymore!
🚀 Analyze your campaigns and your customers
- Sales dashboard
- Campaign, email marketing automation and form performance reports
- Live view of store visitor activity
- New Visitor to Buyer Journey funnel
- Customer Lifecycle Stage breakdowns
🚀 24/7 Support
- 24/7 live chat & email support
- Dedicated customer success managers for Pro plan users w/27K+ subscribers
- On-demand Omnisend Academy training & live webinars
🚀 Enjoy all features on any plan, even Free!
Reap the benefits of email marketing, SMS & push on any plan. Access all features so you can start growing your business. No trial period.
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OMNISEND?
“Love the functionality and support is great” – Rudi S.
“Easy to use” – ach2020
“Very Good Plugin for Marketing Products” – stevewheezy
Here are a few simple steps to start selling more with Omnisend:
1. Create your Omnisend account here. Enjoy all features on our Free Plan
2. Download the Omnisend plugin
3. Install the Omnisend plugin and follow the instructions to set it up
What are the technical requirements for the plugin installation?
- PHP 5.6+
- WordPress 4.0.1+
- WooCommerce plugin 2.2+
- Omnisend account
How can I reach Omnisend support?
We give you stellar support and helpful advice anytime you need it. Check out our Knowledge Base, shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, or just write us a direct message on our platform. We’re available 24/7 for all users—both on Free and paid plans.
Where can I find Omnisend Terms?
Contributors & Developers
“Email Marketing for WooCommerce by Omnisend” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Email Marketing for WooCommerce by Omnisend” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Use exact shipping info on order sync.
omnisend_order_status_urlto order webhook payload.
- Check if Omnisend plugin can access the WooCommerce API properly.
- Fix Omnisend notices display issues.
- Improve ‘Add missing permissions to keep Omnisend working’ visibility in settings page.
- Sync contacts to Omnisend if they are updated via store admin interface.
- Fix the data sync.
- Move sync settings to separate tab.
- Refactor WooCommerce version check.
- Apply WordPress coding standards and prevent potential security issues.
- Change plugin name and add short description.
- Rename global function to avoid clashing with other plugins.
- Change texts and color of missing permissions notice.
- Add REST ‘status’ endpoint.
- Delete WooCommerce webhooks for Omnisend plugin on plugin deactivation.
- Remove WooCommerce API keys issued for Omnisend plugin on uninstallation.
subTotalTaxIncludedflag during order sync.
- Fix issue with “non-subscribed” for email on checkout when “phone” field is removed from form.
- Fix background plugin page refresh once plugin is connected when WordPress is installed in subdirectory.
- Fix issue with “non-subscribed” for email on checkout when the opt-in box is checked.
- Test plugin with WordPress 6.1 and WooCommerce 7.1 versions for compatibility.
- Fix an issue so Omnisend API rate limits would be applied correctly.
- Fixes for WooCommerce authorization flow which are related to some of the cases, where users where not able to “Add permissions” from notices and connect Omnisend account.
- Send cart item variations with “Added product to cart” and “Started checkout” customer events.
- Prepare plugin to track “Added product to cart” and “Started checkout” customer events, which will be released to Omnisend users in a form of new segmentation rules and enhanced automation triggers in the short future.