A lightweight event calendar. Simply add your events and publish on a page with the shortcode or the Gutenberg block.
- Create your events.
- Use the shortcode or the block to publish events.
Please contact us at https://www.plainware.com/
Author URI: https://www.plainware.com
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Plain Event Calendar
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser.
To do an automatic install:
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “Plain Event Calendar” and click Search Plugins.
- Once you’ve found the plugin you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server.
- Download the plugin file and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plain Event Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plain Event Calendar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Initial release.