Required any taxonomy, category, and tag. Additionally, you can set rules to make specific terms mandatory.
Default Selected specific terms when creating or editing a new post.
It works with
- All taxonomies , including post categories , post tags , product categories, product tags, and custom taxonomies.
- All custom post types , including posts, etc.
How it will work with
- It will work with both editor classic and block.
- It will work when creating a new post or editing exist one.
- It only displays an error message in a simple alert box, and you can modify that error message from plugin settings.
- Display an alert message when the user has not selected any taxonomy or specific terms
- Display an alert message when the user has not selected any tags or specific tag
Default Selected Rule
- While creating or editing a post, the terms will be set based on the plugin settings, so the term checkboxes will be displayed as selected. Additionally, the tags input box will also show the selected tags.
- If would you like to apply force then you can apply both rules “Required Terms” and “Default Selected Terms” from the plugin settings.
follow the below instructions to install this plugin to your WordPress website.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the setting section and open Taxonomies Essentials.
- Apply the setting and save it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomies Essentials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – Oct 31st, 2023
- First release