This is a lightweight WordPress plugin that removes the WordPress, CSS and JS version information that gets appended to URLs from your website header.
If you love this plugin, buy me a cup of coffee
- Download and extract plugin files to a folder in your wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Enable/Disable settings through the ‘WP Version Tag Remover’ menu in WordPress.
You’re done! The Plugin ready to use according to the directions in the description.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Version Tag Remover” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New options added
- Confirmed working with WordPress 5.8.2
- Post issue fiixed
- Confirmed working with WordPress 5.5
- WP Version Tag Remover added to wordpress.org