Hides widget content on page load then allows the user to toggle widgets open and closed by clicking the widget title. Requires all widgets you want to toggle to have a title (clicking the title toggles the widget open and closed).
- Install via Plugins: Add New or FTP
- It collapses all widgets everywhere?
Yes. Adding a jQuery selector to limit which widgets are affected is planned for a future release.
- It doesn’t work with my theme!
Open a support thread and I’ll see if we can make it compatible with your theme’s custom markup.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Widget Toggle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Widget Toggle” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add option to keep widgets open on load
- Add option to target widgets or widget areas with jQuery selectors
- Initial release, works with default WP widget markup